jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

About a song:

There is one song that i can't seem to get our of my head, "Every teardrop is a waterfall" of coldplay; and i love it because it talks about a certain vision of the world that is so wonderful, to forget the problems of every day and start to worry about the things that could make your life happier and colourful like it shows in the video. The video is another thing that i like becouse it captures the attention of the eye with all the colours and the movement and style of it, its a really good song to cheer up the spirit, i think i first heard it while i was driving home and i had to go search ir on youtube and download it right away, maybe many of you heard it already and who hasn't i highly recomend it.
I think the picture tells all....
 
Another song i like is  "Of monsters and men" of Little talks, so listen to it and tell me what you thik of it.

I'm actually into different styles of music and very open to new songs that sometimes i hear on the radio. There's one person that really got me into techno music, she is my best friend from higschool,  who stole my laptop for one birthday and filled it with all this music and so many artist that you can't even imagine ( i think i still haven't heard them all ). Maybe people start liking new songs because they are catchy but the one that you will always like are the ones who really touched a moment of your life, just like many songs or groups have defined an entire generation and are still getting to new ones.

6 comentarios:

  1. Do you go to many gigs? I got free tickets to see Coldplay the last time thet were here but I'm not a big fan. I think "Yellow" is still my favourite song by them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't know too much about coldplay, but from what i've heard, i thought they was more depressive or something, it's good to know they have cheerful songs too.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Your song "Every teardrop is a waterfall" is very interesting for what it produces in you.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have the Mylo Xyloto album from coldplay xd, ETIAW is an uplifting song and the video as you described is really colorful and well done, the whole album is like that, but I think my favorite record of theirs got to be their first album "Parachutes"(2000) because of the sound, it have a nostalgic felling to it, and I can listen as a whole without skipping a song, is really great

    ResponderEliminar
  5. British musicians always makes great music, but I have to say that Im not a big fan of Coldplay's most recent work. Even though I can't deny they are a really great band and Yellow and Trouble will always remain on the playlist of my life

    ResponderEliminar