jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

a picture to the past


A picture I love is one that my father took us on a summer trip to Frutillar. There are lots of things I love about this picture; the first would be all the colors and the flowers around the house we rented every time we went there. It was taken around the time I was ten years old and my two sisters, Camila and Antonia, were eight and the youngest one was only months, it’s really special because of that, as it was one of her first pictures and her first trip ever. I remember we travelled with my grandparents that time, as they always loved south of Chile. It brings so many memories to my mind because it is a place where I really got attached to, I remember the times we swam on the lake, hardly being able to walk because of all the rocks in the bottom and the water temperature, just trying to get to a little island that looked like an oasis to me then. I also remember there was a man who used to sell the best kuchen ever made, and my mom and I went there every single day to buy one for dinner dessert; but he also told us endless stories about his trips and when he first got to Chile, he could entertain us for hours.

I think I have hundreds of pictures about this place but I like this one the most because my sisters are in it and as a reminder of the beautiful days as a child, just enjoying the day and spending as much time with the people I love the most in one of the most beautiful places (to my opinion) Chile has to offer.

3 comentarios:

  1. It's a shame we don't get to see your picture. I bet it's cute and full of family love. Those are best ones; the ones that bring you vivid memories everytime you look at them~

    I'd like to see what Frutillar is like! I've heard it's an expensive place, but I'd like to go anyway!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Kika, we want to see the picture! It's great to read how many emotions that pic brings to you.

    I've never been on Frutillar but I'd really like to go over there sometime. I've heard marvelous things about the city!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yes i couldn't upload it!!! my computer doesn't let me to i´ll try again

    ResponderEliminar