sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

Miles away into the unknown


One place that I would love to go is Australia, it has always caught my eye since I was a child and my favorite animal was the Kangaroo. When the years passed I become more and more interested in it and I did some research about some specific places there, of course one of them was Sydney, but I investigated little more and there are some amazing places like Perth, a small city of surfers and some of the best beaches on earth, now it’s become very popular to serve on Filming locations, and show the best of the best about surfing. Another city would be Melbourne; it has now become a Mecca of the culinary world, with some of the top chef’s in the world like Stephanie Alexander, Bill Granger, etc. and some of the great shows that we can now enjoy like “Master Chef Australia”, “Junior Master Chef”, “Surfing the menu” and many others.
As you can see this place has become more and more interesting, and one of the best exotic places, with its unique architectural and natural icons, and a culture mixed with the traditions of the aborigines and settlers, as well as a connection point to different cultures in Asia.
It is certainly a place in my bucket list, maybe to go for all summer and work there, and learn to live as relaxed as them going every day at the beach and seize the moment and what a beautiful place has to offer me.

4 comentarios:

  1. If you travel to Australia I Think that you will enjoy much and you will live in "relax" near the beach. I want that you know a kangaroo in Australia...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It must be a really great country to visit. I also would like to know New Zeland that is close to Australia, I´ve seen pictures and it´s incredibly beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Australia is great! I visited in 2009 and it was really fun, if you go, places I would recommend to visit are: Sydney and Melbourne that are the mayor cities,blue mountains and the Goald coast that has great beaches. The coral barriers must be a place to go, but I didn't saw it because of time. Australia is so big that knowing all of it is difficult.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Australia is got to be a beautiful country. The fact that it's an isolated place on earth makes it very special (just like New Zealand) and that mixture of modernity and traditions, for me enjoy the best of that "two worlds", it's simply mind blowing!

    ResponderEliminar