viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Concert memories


I haven’t got the chance to see many bands on live stage but I have been to 2 big concerts in my life, the first one was when I was about fifteen years old and it was very surprising because I was studding chemistry that day at a friend house in San Carlos de Apoquindo which was conveniently close to the San Carlos stadium where the concert was going to be the next day, and we finally decided jus to go there and try to sneak in to se the band, unfortunately for us we did not have any luck but it all happened so fast and we instantly found each other at the concert the next day as a gift from our parents. The concert was actually a music festival and the group we most wanted to see was Black Eyed Peas, but we had to wait for a really long time burning ourselves under the sun but it was worth waiting.

The other concert I went to was McFly which is a British group that I was very into a few years ago, it was at the Movistar Arena and it was very special because I waited for so long for them to get here and it was a very rewarding experience that I will always treasure.

As much as I haven’t got the chance to see many bands live I believe I’m vey lucky because I’ve had the chance to cheer to groups for a few years here, both groups are from friends and I go to see them and support them every time, the name of the bands are “Ellis Van Creveld”and “Spectral” and they play some covers and have a few songs of their own but they are a great group and they already had some success as they participated at the Pepsi music festival and got to finals; that was one of my favorite moments at a concert because I got to cheer a band I like and also be so happy for all my friends and how much that meant to them then.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario