viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

the bucket list


When you have to think about what do you want to do before you die it’s hard to leave some things out I mean there’s the ambition and sadness that you might not get to do everything; but if I would have to choose 10 things the first one would be to travel around the world because I have always been in love with the idea of travelling and all the experiences you get, all the people you can meet. The second one would be riding an elephant, I’ve always admired those animals and how challenging and exotic they are, I think it would feel like I am on top of the world. The third thing would be swimming with dolphins because they are my favorite animals, and it’s been a dream since I was a child. The fourth one would be to fly a helicopter just for the feeling of feeling free. The fifth one would be sky diving, I’ve actually always been interested in extreme sports, I mean all the adrenalin at that moment and you are just diving into the unknown. The sixth thing would be to make a landmark in the world so people will remember me because of my profession and the passion that I put into it. The seventh thing would be to learn five languages because I’ve always been good at learning and speaking them, it’s been one of the dreams that I had since I was a child. The eighth thing is to create a clothing line, fashion has been a huge passion for me and I feel it also has to be a part of my life. The ninth thing is to open my own restaurant with my mom, so that way I can share more with her at something we both love. And finally the last thing and probably the most important are to create a family that loves as much as mine so I can share the rest of my days with them.
We don’t have a lot of time to enjoy and accomplish everything but I hope I can get to do at least half of the things I wrote, at least the most important to accomplish myself the best.

3 comentarios:

  1. swimming with dolphins! they are really friendly, and I think being close to them has some therapeutic effects!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ride an elephant must be amazing, never thought about it though xD!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The dolphins are the second most intelligent species on the planet Earth and the dolphins are known to live up to 20 years...

    good luck in your plans :)

    ResponderEliminar