jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

My website addiction


I am not a really good website searcher because I don’t like to spend all my day online but there is a site that has absorbed me completely which is www.pinterest.com, it is a website where you can find a little about everything, it has topics about food, clothes, design, architecture, art, gardening, even technology and it works a little kike twitter or some of this websites because you research on a board and you pin the things you like about any topic you choose and you can follow other peoples boards to see their new updates, and also you can make all of your boards or even topics that you want.

I actually found it because of a friend, we were studding structure and in one of those eternal beaks between lunch and work she showed us the site because she had an amazing recipe that we could cook for desert, it was an amazing nutella cake that we just couldn’t resist. So after that I learned that this website is not just to look at new things, it also shows new recipes and how to make things on your own, like your own tip data base where you can strange everything you like and want to us.

I love this website for all the amazing ideas that gives and it is also a way to publish some people work and make it important just by pinning on it, and you can share different interest with a ton of people, that’s why I even uploaded the app for my iPhone so I could carry it everywhere jaja
here are some of the things i've pinned




5 comentarios:

  1. I also like this website because you can find a looooot of interesting things, love the pictures that you pinned!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know about this website before. What a beautiful and interesting one. Good choice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Someone introduced me to this website a couple of days ago. It looks interesting but I think it would quickly turn into an obsession & I just don't have time for any more obsessions at the moment!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Seems like you can find a lot of interesting pcitures, great as you say to get different ideas on terms of design, architecture, photography, etc!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that I heard this website before, but I don’t know if I explored it. It looks interesting, I wrote about one similar site, this kind that have thing about many topics

    ResponderEliminar